Bruce Stevenson has posted a rise in turnover to £6.1m for the year ended 31 August 2017, compared to £5.9m in the preceding year.
However, the Scottish broker also revealed a drop in operating profit to £622,983 in 2017 (2016: £774,460) as well as a decrease in pre-tax profit from £737,562 in 2016 to £605,417 in 2017.
The results, filed at Companies House, also showed that the broker’s profit for the financial year to 31 August 2017 was £471,564, compared to £560,959 in the preceding year.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand