Towergate founder Peter Cullum has lodged a financial claim against the consolidator, as reported by Post.
According to the article the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Cullum, who reportedly lodged a claim against Towergate Financial in the Commercial Court in May last year, left Towergate in 2015.
Towergate, now part of the Ardonagh Group, declined to comment when approached by Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to you
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData