Towergate founder Peter Cullum has lodged a financial claim against the consolidator, as reported by Post.
According to the article the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Cullum, who reportedly lodged a claim against Towergate Financial in the Commercial Court in May last year, left Towergate in 2015.
Towergate, now part of the Ardonagh Group, declined to comment when approached by Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to you
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark