Towergate founder Peter Cullum has lodged a financial claim against the consolidator, as reported by Post.
According to the article the case relates to money lost by Cullum as a result of allegedly poor financial advice.
Cullum, who reportedly lodged a claim against Towergate Financial in the Commercial Court in May last year, left Towergate in 2015.
Towergate, now part of the Ardonagh Group, declined to comment when approached by Insurance Age.
For all the latest industry news direct to you
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall