David Howden, chief executive officer of Hyperion, has stated that the broking firm is set to make acquisitions and invest in technology, following the investment in the firm by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
CDPQ bought a “significant minority stake” in the business for $400m (£298m), and Howden told Insurance Age that the company would take the broking firm forward alongside General Atlantic, which has invested in the business since 2013.
The CEO explained that the business h
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock