David Howden, chief executive officer of Hyperion, has stated that the broking firm is set to make acquisitions and invest in technology, following the investment in the firm by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
CDPQ bought a “significant minority stake” in the business for $400m (£298m), and Howden told Insurance Age that the company would take the broking firm forward alongside General Atlantic, which has invested in the business since 2013.
The CEO explained that the business h
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy