Aon has hired Martyn Denney as managing director for its UK affinity business, Insurance Age can reveal.
Denney took on his new post at the start of October this year, but had been in a consulting role with Aon since June.
Explaining that the affinity division, which has around 240 staff, sits under the broker’s national business, he added that he reports into Aon Risk Solutions UK chief executive Julie Page, who joined the business from Marsh in March this year.
“I came in as a strategic
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?