Aon has hired Martyn Denney as managing director for its UK affinity business, Insurance Age can reveal.
Denney took on his new post at the start of October this year, but had been in a consulting role with Aon since June.
Explaining that the affinity division, which has around 240 staff, sits under the broker’s national business, he added that he reports into Aon Risk Solutions UK chief executive Julie Page, who joined the business from Marsh in March this year.
“I came in as a strategic
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal