Aon has hired Martyn Denney as managing director for its UK affinity business, Insurance Age can reveal.
Denney took on his new post at the start of October this year, but had been in a consulting role with Aon since June.
Explaining that the affinity division, which has around 240 staff, sits under the broker’s national business, he added that he reports into Aon Risk Solutions UK chief executive Julie Page, who joined the business from Marsh in March this year.
“I came in as a strategic
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand