The conversation around technology has changed.
It is no longer a matter of whether you want to go digital, but a question of how you integrate a digital offering within your business.
Insurance brokers are becoming more informed about what digital can do for them and their customers, and how they can use it to their advantage. But many still feel they are forced into an ‘all or nothing’ decision when it comes to IT.
In truth that misses the point and prevents brokers and their clients really
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith