Amicus Insurance Solutions has opened a second regional sales office to cover the South East.
The new office is based in Maidstone, Kent, and the broker stated that it is headed up by branch manager Billy Coles.
According to Amicus director Paul Beck, the new branch currently has three sales staff in addition to Coles, but the aim is to have six employees there once it’s fully up and running.
“We’ve got a central claims team which will stay based at the London head office, so it’s going to be
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA