Amicus Insurance Solutions has opened a second regional sales office to cover the South East.
The new office is based in Maidstone, Kent, and the broker stated that it is headed up by branch manager Billy Coles.
According to Amicus director Paul Beck, the new branch currently has three sales staff in addition to Coles, but the aim is to have six employees there once it’s fully up and running.
“We’ve got a central claims team which will stay based at the London head office, so it’s going to be
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies