Amicus Insurance Solutions has opened a second regional sales office to cover the South East.
The new office is based in Maidstone, Kent, and the broker stated that it is headed up by branch manager Billy Coles.
According to Amicus director Paul Beck, the new branch currently has three sales staff in addition to Coles, but the aim is to have six employees there once it’s fully up and running.
“We’ve got a central claims team which will stay based at the London head office, so it’s going to be
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers