Brokers were slightly less optimistic about their overall business situation in the past three months than they were in the previous quarter, according to the latest Financial Services Survey by CBI/PwC.
The survey also revealed that growth in business volumes for brokers has stalled compared to previous quarters, but that it is expected to pick up in the coming three months.
However, overall profitability for brokers increased faster than expected and profits are set to continue to grow in th
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK