Brokers were slightly less optimistic about their overall business situation in the past three months than they were in the previous quarter, according to the latest Financial Services Survey by CBI/PwC.
The survey also revealed that growth in business volumes for brokers has stalled compared to previous quarters, but that it is expected to pick up in the coming three months.
However, overall profitability for brokers increased faster than expected and profits are set to continue to grow in th
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers