Servca has launched a new wholesale medical malpractice policy that covers doctors’ liability for private work such as expert witness reports.
The specialist Lloyd’s broker stated that NHS doctors’ private work has increased significantly over the past few years as they look to other ways to increase their income.
It added that the policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s and London market ‘A’ rated capacity and can provide limitless medical malpractice cover, if required.
Servca further detailed
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance