Servca has launched a new wholesale medical malpractice policy that covers doctors’ liability for private work such as expert witness reports.
The specialist Lloyd’s broker stated that NHS doctors’ private work has increased significantly over the past few years as they look to other ways to increase their income.
It added that the policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s and London market ‘A’ rated capacity and can provide limitless medical malpractice cover, if required.
Servca further detailed
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa