Servca has launched a new wholesale medical malpractice policy that covers doctors’ liability for private work such as expert witness reports.
The specialist Lloyd’s broker stated that NHS doctors’ private work has increased significantly over the past few years as they look to other ways to increase their income.
It added that the policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s and London market ‘A’ rated capacity and can provide limitless medical malpractice cover, if required.
Servca further detailed
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options