Servca has launched a new wholesale medical malpractice policy that covers doctors’ liability for private work such as expert witness reports.
The specialist Lloyd’s broker stated that NHS doctors’ private work has increased significantly over the past few years as they look to other ways to increase their income.
It added that the policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s and London market ‘A’ rated capacity and can provide limitless medical malpractice cover, if required.
Servca further detailed
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks