Swinton Group has confirmed around 900 roles are at risk of redundancy as a result of a restructure, Insurance Age can reveal. The broker said it is reviewing the size and structure of its branch network as 90 percent of its customers now buy insurance online or over the phone. A total of 84 branches are under review, alongside a contact centre in Norwich and Swinton said the branches have been selected using a variety of factors including location and customer usage. It added that the
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution