European Union leaders will warn Britain it cannot assume its financial services industry will be included in any free trade deal after Brexit, Reuters has reported.
According to the article diplomats fixed negotiating terms in a draft document on Monday 24 April.
Prime Minister Theresa May is set to open negotiations with the EU in June if she wins the snap general election to be held on 8 June.
She has previously said she prioritises financial services for a future trade deal with the EU af
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam