European Union leaders will warn Britain it cannot assume its financial services industry will be included in any free trade deal after Brexit, Reuters has reported.
According to the article diplomats fixed negotiating terms in a draft document on Monday 24 April.
Prime Minister Theresa May is set to open negotiations with the EU in June if she wins the snap general election to be held on 8 June.
She has previously said she prioritises financial services for a future trade deal with the EU af
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform