European Union leaders will warn Britain it cannot assume its financial services industry will be included in any free trade deal after Brexit, Reuters has reported. According to the article diplomats fixed negotiating terms in a draft document on Monday 24 April. Prime Minister Theresa May is set to open negotiations with the EU in June if she wins the snap general election to be held on 8 June. She has previously said she prioritises financial services for a future trade deal with the EU af
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution