We asked the experts about the amount of support they get from the British Insurance Brokers' Association in the region, how Brexit is likely to affect the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in Newcastle.
Catch up on the first edition where brokers tackled the state of the economy in Newcastle, how much access to insurers the region offers and for their thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
And read the regional review in full from the Octob
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week