We asked the experts about the amount of support they get from the British Insurance Brokers' Association in the region, how Brexit is likely to affect the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in Newcastle.
Catch up on the first edition where brokers tackled the state of the economy in Newcastle, how much access to insurers the region offers and for their thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
And read the regional review in full from the Octob
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports