We asked the experts about the amount of support they get from the British Insurance Brokers' Association in the region, how Brexit is likely to affect the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in Newcastle.
Catch up on the first edition where brokers tackled the state of the economy in Newcastle, how much access to insurers the region offers and for their thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
And read the regional review in full from the Octob
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks