Independent broker David J Killen & Co has dropped software house SSP and selected Applied Systems as its new provider.
According to Applied, the business will use its Digital Broker product in order to “enable digital transformation”.
“The focus of our organisation has been on growing both our Personal and Commercial books of business, so we needed technology that was robust enough to provide a single view across all lines of business,” said Deborah Stockley, director, David J Killen & Co.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m