Independent broker David J Killen & Co has dropped software house SSP and selected Applied Systems as its new provider.
According to Applied, the business will use its Digital Broker product in order to “enable digital transformation”.
“The focus of our organisation has been on growing both our Personal and Commercial books of business, so we needed technology that was robust enough to provide a single view across all lines of business,” said Deborah Stockley, director, David J Killen & Co.
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers