Independent broker David J Killen & Co has dropped software house SSP and selected Applied Systems as its new provider.
According to Applied, the business will use its Digital Broker product in order to “enable digital transformation”.
“The focus of our organisation has been on growing both our Personal and Commercial books of business, so we needed technology that was robust enough to provide a single view across all lines of business,” said Deborah Stockley, director, David J Killen & Co.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals