Independent broker David J Killen & Co has dropped software house SSP and selected Applied Systems as its new provider.
According to Applied, the business will use its Digital Broker product in order to “enable digital transformation”.
“The focus of our organisation has been on growing both our Personal and Commercial books of business, so we needed technology that was robust enough to provide a single view across all lines of business,” said Deborah Stockley, director, David J Killen & Co.
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute