Applied Systems has announced that its Epic platform now includes a number of additional features.
The platform, which was first launched in the UK in late 2016, now offers brokers the ability to text their clients and receive SMS responses via the platform.
It has also had renewal management capability added to the software.
In addition, brokers have begun to adopt the app-based technology on the platform.
In a presentation Joe Sultana, managing director broker solutions, said the app can s
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy