Applied Systems has announced that its Epic platform now includes a number of additional features.
The platform, which was first launched in the UK in late 2016, now offers brokers the ability to text their clients and receive SMS responses via the platform.
It has also had renewal management capability added to the software.
In addition, brokers have begun to adopt the app-based technology on the platform.
In a presentation Joe Sultana, managing director broker solutions, said the app can
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers