Applied Systems has announced that its Epic platform now includes a number of additional features.
The platform, which was first launched in the UK in late 2016, now offers brokers the ability to text their clients and receive SMS responses via the platform.
It has also had renewal management capability added to the software.
In addition, brokers have begun to adopt the app-based technology on the platform.
In a presentation Joe Sultana, managing director broker solutions, said the app can s
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute