Applied Systems has announced that its Epic platform now includes a number of additional features.
The platform, which was first launched in the UK in late 2016, now offers brokers the ability to text their clients and receive SMS responses via the platform.
It has also had renewal management capability added to the software.
In addition, brokers have begun to adopt the app-based technology on the platform.
In a presentation Joe Sultana, managing director broker solutions, said the app can
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected