The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has announced the appointment of Marlene Shiels OBE as chair of its small business practitioner panel.
Shiels, who is currently chief executive of Capital Credit Union, also works as an adviser to HRH Duchess of Cornwall on credit unions and financial inclusion.
Charles Randell, chair of the FCA, commented on the appointment: “The smaller business practitioner panel plays a vital role in ensuring that the voice of smaller firms in the industry is heard in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management