A service developed to help brokers refer clients to the Financial Obudsman Service following claims refusal has been set up by advisory firm Flaxmans.
The guidance was put together following the decision to increase the maximum limit for compensation payments ordered by the Financial Ombusdman to £350,000.
The £200,000 increase was revealed on 1 April this year.
Anthony Dallison, managing director, explained: “The new FOS qualifying rules allows brokers to add value for their clients, as
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing