A service developed to help brokers refer clients to the Financial Obudsman Service following claims refusal has been set up by advisory firm Flaxmans.
The guidance was put together following the decision to increase the maximum limit for compensation payments ordered by the Financial Ombusdman to £350,000.
The £200,000 increase was revealed on 1 April this year.
Anthony Dallison, managing director, explained: “The new FOS qualifying rules allows brokers to add value for their clients, as
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm