A service developed to help brokers refer clients to the Financial Obudsman Service following claims refusal has been set up by advisory firm Flaxmans.
The guidance was put together following the decision to increase the maximum limit for compensation payments ordered by the Financial Ombusdman to £350,000.
The £200,000 increase was revealed on 1 April this year.
Anthony Dallison, managing director, explained: “The new FOS qualifying rules allows brokers to add value for their clients, as
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns