The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published a policy statement outlining near-final rules and guidance that will apply in case of a no deal Brexit.
This follows advice published by the regulator earlier this week urging all general insurance organisations to make the necessary changes to protect customers from the negative impacts of leaving the EU.
The documents published today (28 February) confirm the FCA’s proposals in the event of a no deal Brexit, and bring together feedback from
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns