The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published a policy statement outlining near-final rules and guidance that will apply in case of a no deal Brexit.
This follows advice published by the regulator earlier this week urging all general insurance organisations to make the necessary changes to protect customers from the negative impacts of leaving the EU.
The documents published today (28 February) confirm the FCA’s proposals in the event of a no deal Brexit, and bring together feedback from
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester