Rules by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which require insurance providers to show this year’s and last year’s premium at the time of renewal are driving customers to switch according to research from Consumer Intelligence.
Its data showed that the average savings for moving car or home insurance after a year is £64 for drivers and £34 for householders in line with savings made before the FCA rules took effect.
Since April 2017 insurers and brokers must include the previous year’s premiu
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall