The delay to the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) from February to October this year has been welcomed by brokers and experts across the market.
Neil Campling, CEO of commercial broker ICB Group, described the move as “sensible” while Nikki Carr, chief operating officer of Tempcover, commented: “I was relieved. We were prepared to get everything in place and to do it by the February deadline but we were up against the timescales.”Unrealistic deadline
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing