The delay to the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) from February to October this year has been welcomed by brokers and experts across the market.
Neil Campling, CEO of commercial broker ICB Group, described the move as “sensible” while Nikki Carr, chief operating officer of Tempcover, commented: “I was relieved. We were prepared to get everything in place and to do it by the February deadline but we were up against the timescales.”Unrealistic deadline
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market