Specialist provider, CFC has added to its product recall package to include recall costs resulting from intellectual property infringement.
The managing general agent claimed this type of cover has become increasingly important as a result of society’s current consumer driven brand awareness.
Cover for animal by-product contamination where animal DNA is found in vegan or vegetarian products is now part of the suite. It now also features cover for government plant suspension.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management