Uinsure, which white-labels insurer products and works with UK brokers, has added LV Broker to its list of providers.
To access the products brokers register for Uinsure, which describes itself as an insurer with a panel, and offers a variety of general insurance products.
According to Uinsure, LV’s addition to the panel means it can now provide quotes for six bedroom properties and provide up to £5,000 cover for specified bikes.
Paul Kelly, director of product development, commented:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018