Uinsure, which white-labels insurer products and works with UK brokers, has added LV Broker to its list of providers.
To access the products brokers register for Uinsure, which describes itself as an insurer with a panel, and offers a variety of general insurance products.
According to Uinsure, LV’s addition to the panel means it can now provide quotes for six bedroom properties and provide up to £5,000 cover for specified bikes.
Paul Kelly, director of product development, commented:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020