Open GI has unveiled Digital Elements, an enhanced portfolio of real-time, digital B2C solutions developed for the broker market, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to the software house, the product is an addition to Open GI’s existing digital range and offers the market access to a collection of responsive business to consumers (B2C) platforms “packed with the latest technology”.
The company, headline sponsor for Broker Expo, detailed that the proposition has been designed to help improve
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018