ERS has announced that horsebox insurance will be made available via its online system.
The product can be tailored to suit all horsebox owners, from amateur enthusiasts to professional sportspeople.
Malcom Cawsey, product manager for agriculture at ERS, commented: “Horsebox size, weight and valuations vary wildly, and we pride ourselves on being able to deliver flexible, bespoke underwriting for every customer, whether their horsebox is worth £500 or £350,000.”
Brokers will be able to trade
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?