Uber has partnered with digital managing general agent Inshur to offer insurance services to its drivers.
The service is fully digital, and the Inshur app provides a one-stop-shop for Uber’s drivers. Drivers can log in using their Uber ID, scan their licences, select a policy, and pay for it – all within the app.
David Daiches, co-founder at Inshur, said: “We have built a data-driven technology platform, secured insurance capacity with a trusted global insurer and are scaling our business in
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years