Uber has partnered with digital managing general agent Inshur to offer insurance services to its drivers.
The service is fully digital, and the Inshur app provides a one-stop-shop for Uber’s drivers. Drivers can log in using their Uber ID, scan their licences, select a policy, and pay for it – all within the app.
David Daiches, co-founder at Inshur, said: “We have built a data-driven technology platform, secured insurance capacity with a trusted global insurer and are scaling our business in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click