The provider claimed that the platform will allow brokers to instantly access CFC’s cyber insurance products.
These products cover cybercrime, privacy liability and breach notification. At the beginning of the year, CFC added business interruption to its range of cyber products.
Graeme Newman, chief innovation officer at CFC, said: “CFC’s new platform truly revolutionises the process, greatly increasing efficiency for all parties”.
Newman had previously warned that the industry was struggling
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years