The provider claimed that the platform will allow brokers to instantly access CFC’s cyber insurance products.
These products cover cybercrime, privacy liability and breach notification. At the beginning of the year, CFC added business interruption to its range of cyber products.
Graeme Newman, chief innovation officer at CFC, said: “CFC’s new platform truly revolutionises the process, greatly increasing efficiency for all parties”.
Newman had previously warned that the industry was struggling
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click