The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched an intellectual property insurance scheme with specialist underwriting agent Opus Underwriting.
According to Biba, the scheme offers competitively priced intellectual property insurance to companies with products, brands and know-how to protect from competitor predators and infringers.
The cover is also designed to help businesses defend themselves should they inadvertently infringe on others’ styles and copyright.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m