The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched an intellectual property insurance scheme with specialist underwriting agent Opus Underwriting.
According to Biba, the scheme offers competitively priced intellectual property insurance to companies with products, brands and know-how to protect from competitor predators and infringers.
The cover is also designed to help businesses defend themselves should they inadvertently infringe on others’ styles and copyright.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse