British Engineering Services (BES) has made its engineering inspection products available on the Acturis platform.
The firm claimed it is the first to provide this type of offerings to the market through a software house, and added that the move will enable Acturis users to quickly get an online quote for engineering inspection services.
It further stated that brokers will only need to enter information and record invoice data for the initial submission.
BES suggested that brokers and their
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey