Ecclesiastical has enhanced its Art and Private Client policy with cyber home systems damage as standard and is now offering the choice of buying cyber-crime and cyber online liability as extra covers.
It has further added family protection cover featuring automatic cover for fatality at home.
This new product will succeed Ecclesiastical’s existing product for new business and renewals on 1 April 2019.
Sarah Willoughby, Art and Private client development director at Ecclesiastical
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand