RAC has launched a suite of specialist breakdown products which will be sold through the roadside recovery specialist’s broker portal system.
The new range adds taxi, taxi minibus, courier, minibus, classic car and motorhome to its existing car, bike and van breakdown offerings, and can be tailored to clients needs whether they need simple roadside cover or full UK and European protection, the company said.
The products are underwritten by RAC. The portal also allows new and existing brokers
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?