RAC has launched a suite of specialist breakdown products which will be sold through the roadside recovery specialist’s broker portal system.
The new range adds taxi, taxi minibus, courier, minibus, classic car and motorhome to its existing car, bike and van breakdown offerings, and can be tailored to clients needs whether they need simple roadside cover or full UK and European protection, the company said.
The products are underwritten by RAC. The portal also allows new and existing brokers
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected