RAC has launched a suite of specialist breakdown products which will be sold through the roadside recovery specialist’s broker portal system.
The new range adds taxi, taxi minibus, courier, minibus, classic car and motorhome to its existing car, bike and van breakdown offerings, and can be tailored to clients needs whether they need simple roadside cover or full UK and European protection, the company said.
The products are underwritten by RAC. The portal also allows new and existing brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal