RAC has launched a suite of specialist breakdown products which will be sold through the roadside recovery specialist’s broker portal system.
The new range adds taxi, taxi minibus, courier, minibus, classic car and motorhome to its existing car, bike and van breakdown offerings, and can be tailored to clients needs whether they need simple roadside cover or full UK and European protection, the company said.
The products are underwritten by RAC. The portal also allows new and existing brokers
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers