Specialist MGA Arnott Marine has launched a cargo and stock throughput product aimed at the UK wine industry.
According to the provider the cover has been designed to help small and medium sized independent insurance brokers win and retain business in the sector.
The product is based on Arnott’s usual “all risks” cargo wording but with a number of cover extensions as well as a specific basis of valuation designed for the industry.
Arnott Marine noted that the policy also covers goods while th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division