Specialist MGA Arnott Marine has launched a cargo and stock throughput product aimed at the UK wine industry.
According to the provider the cover has been designed to help small and medium sized independent insurance brokers win and retain business in the sector.
The product is based on Arnott’s usual “all risks” cargo wording but with a number of cover extensions as well as a specific basis of valuation designed for the industry.
Arnott Marine noted that the policy also covers goods while
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth