Specialist MGA Arnott Marine has launched a cargo and stock throughput product aimed at the UK wine industry.
According to the provider the cover has been designed to help small and medium sized independent insurance brokers win and retain business in the sector.
The product is based on Arnott’s usual “all risks” cargo wording but with a number of cover extensions as well as a specific basis of valuation designed for the industry.
Arnott Marine noted that the policy also covers goods while
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected