Primassure, a Southend-based jewelers block broker, has switched from SSP and Open GI to Applied Systems.
The move came after a takeover by the company which left it running SSP and Open GI at the same time.
Ray Hems, chief finance and operations officer at Primassure, commented: “Following an acquisition, we were operating two different broker management systems. This caused efficiency challenges and prompted us to seek an all-in-one solution that will enable our business to continue to grow.
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute