Primassure, a Southend-based jewelers block broker, has switched from SSP and Open GI to Applied Systems.
The move came after a takeover by the company which left it running SSP and Open GI at the same time.
Ray Hems, chief finance and operations officer at Primassure, commented: “Following an acquisition, we were operating two different broker management systems. This caused efficiency challenges and prompted us to seek an all-in-one solution that will enable our business to continue to grow.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected