Primassure, a Southend-based jewelers block broker, has switched from SSP and Open GI to Applied Systems.
The move came after a takeover by the company which left it running SSP and Open GI at the same time.
Ray Hems, chief finance and operations officer at Primassure, commented: “Following an acquisition, we were operating two different broker management systems. This caused efficiency challenges and prompted us to seek an all-in-one solution that will enable our business to continue to grow.
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy