Primassure, a Southend-based jewelers block broker, has switched from SSP and Open GI to Applied Systems.
The move came after a takeover by the company which left it running SSP and Open GI at the same time.
Ray Hems, chief finance and operations officer at Primassure, commented: “Following an acquisition, we were operating two different broker management systems. This caused efficiency challenges and prompted us to seek an all-in-one solution that will enable our business to continue to grow.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club