Ensurance UK has launched a combined construction liability product, backed by Faraday Syndicate 435 at Lloyd’s.
The niche construction and engineering MGA and Lloyd’s coverholder launched into the UK from Australia last year with a focus on construction business.
The new liability product extends its portfolio, which also includes contractors all risk, contractors plant and equipment, homebuild, contractors’ legal expenses and engineering inspection and insurance products.
The firm detailed
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning