Ensurance UK has launched a combined construction liability product, backed by Faraday Syndicate 435 at Lloyd’s.
The niche construction and engineering MGA and Lloyd’s coverholder launched into the UK from Australia last year with a focus on construction business.
The new liability product extends its portfolio, which also includes contractors all risk, contractors plant and equipment, homebuild, contractors’ legal expenses and engineering inspection and insurance products.
The firm detailed
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers