Ensurance UK has launched a combined construction liability product, backed by Faraday Syndicate 435 at Lloyd’s.
The niche construction and engineering MGA and Lloyd’s coverholder launched into the UK from Australia last year with a focus on construction business.
The new liability product extends its portfolio, which also includes contractors all risk, contractors plant and equipment, homebuild, contractors’ legal expenses and engineering inspection and insurance products.
The firm detailed
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA