MGA Azur, which describes itself as a managing digital agent (MDA), has developed Car Collector, a HNW product designed for owners and collectors of both classic and modern cars.
The product is for owners who collect vehicles as a hobby or an investment.
According to Azur, which launched last year with the aim of bringing a tech firm attitude to the insurance world, advised that the product includes the following features:
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report