MGA Azur, which describes itself as a managing digital agent (MDA), has developed Car Collector, a HNW product designed for owners and collectors of both classic and modern cars.
The product is for owners who collect vehicles as a hobby or an investment.
According to Azur, which launched last year with the aim of bringing a tech firm attitude to the insurance world, advised that the product includes the following features:
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market