Temporary insurance provider Tempcover.com has developed a scheme which offers short-term home insurance.
According to the broker the policy is customisable to suit the needs of individual homeowners. The minimum term is one week and the maximum term is 28 days. There are also different levels of cover to choose from.
Tempcover advised that quotes could be sourced online and at any time in just a few minutes.
Policy documents are then emailed and customers have the choice as to whether cover
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers