Temporary insurance provider Tempcover.com has developed a scheme which offers short-term home insurance.
According to the broker the policy is customisable to suit the needs of individual homeowners. The minimum term is one week and the maximum term is 28 days. There are also different levels of cover to choose from.
Tempcover advised that quotes could be sourced online and at any time in just a few minutes.
Policy documents are then emailed and customers have the choice as to whether cover
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa