Temporary insurance provider Tempcover.com has developed a scheme which offers short-term home insurance.
According to the broker the policy is customisable to suit the needs of individual homeowners. The minimum term is one week and the maximum term is 28 days. There are also different levels of cover to choose from.
Tempcover advised that quotes could be sourced online and at any time in just a few minutes.
Policy documents are then emailed and customers have the choice as to whether cover
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018