Temporary insurance provider Tempcover.com has developed a scheme which offers short-term home insurance.
According to the broker the policy is customisable to suit the needs of individual homeowners. The minimum term is one week and the maximum term is 28 days. There are also different levels of cover to choose from.
Tempcover advised that quotes could be sourced online and at any time in just a few minutes.
Policy documents are then emailed and customers have the choice as to whether cover
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand