Steve Seekings has been promoted from operations director at Saffron Insurance to managing director, replacing David Beswick.
The broker announced that Beswick would be leaving over the coming months on 10 July.
At the time it was said that directors Steve Seekings, Colin Fellowes and Keith McGregor would continue to lead the firm until a new MD was appointed.
Seekings has worked at Saffron for just under a decade and became managing director on 1 August 2019.
Back in July the broker said
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal