This round-up includes: Brightside, Renovation Underwriting, SchemeServe, HDI & County Group.
Brightside hires Derek Henry as MD of broking
Derek Henry will join Brightside as managing director of broking on 1 September. He replaces Russell Bence, who has left the business to explore other interests.
Henry has previously worked at Ardonagh Group where he led the business’ relationship with the insurance industry, but he left the firm last year to start his own advisory business. He has also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management