Andy Tedstone is to take charge as CEO at Cobra Network, Insurance Age can reveal.
The former director of broking and placement at PIB takes up the role with immediate effect and replaces Steve Burrows who has agreed to remain with the business in a consultancy capacity.
Last month Insurance Age broke the news that PIB was to buy Cobra in a move that would take its GWP up to £900m. Since then PIB has pledged to keep the Cobra brand.
Cobra operates through its four main platforms: Cobra
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018