It was a quieter month for brokers, but the changes were noticeable at insurers and MGAs.
Saga CEO Lance Batchelor set January 2020 as the date of his departure, kick-starting the race to find his replacement. Laurent Matras was confirmed as executive managing director of Axa Retail, ending speculation over a role he had been filling temporarily.
Nexus Group hired Marc van der Veer as CEO of European ventures, taking him from GEO Underwriting.
Elsewhere, Taylor Rhodes was announced as the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal