A month on from the announcement of InfoPro Digital’s launch of the Diversity & Inclusion Awards (to be held on 14 November) there have been a string of sexual harassment allegations linked to Lloyd’s of London.
On Monday (24 June) CEO John Neal revealed a staff member at Lloyd’s was suspended following what he described as alcohol-related inappropriate comments made on a business trip.
This was mere days after Lloyd’s revealed it had started advisory committees with a focus on diversity &
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?