Since joining Insurance Age as commissioning editor a month ago, I’ve enjoyed a detailed introduction to the insurance industry.
Insurance appears to be a sector in flux, constantly adjusting to internal and external pressures.
A common theme this month had been redressing inequality, both for employees and for customers.
Several stories broke regarding the harassment of women, marking a pushback against the effects of what many see as a longstanding gender imbalance within insurance.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues