Since joining Insurance Age as commissioning editor a month ago, I’ve enjoyed a detailed introduction to the insurance industry.
Insurance appears to be a sector in flux, constantly adjusting to internal and external pressures.
A common theme this month had been redressing inequality, both for employees and for customers.
Several stories broke regarding the harassment of women, marking a pushback against the effects of what many see as a longstanding gender imbalance within insurance.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith