Axa UK has announced that Laurent Matras will become leader of the Axa Retail business as its executive managing director on a permanent basis.
Matras has been in the role on an interim basis since 1 March after Gareth Howell left at the end of February this year.
Within this role he is part of the Axa Insurance leadership team, representing the Axa Retail business in Axa’s UK management committee.
Claudio Gienal, chief executive, Axa UK & Ireland commented: “He [Matras] has proved to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click