Axa UK has announced that Laurent Matras will become leader of the Axa Retail business as its executive managing director on a permanent basis.
Matras has been in the role on an interim basis since 1 March after Gareth Howell left at the end of February this year.
Within this role he is part of the Axa Insurance leadership team, representing the Axa Retail business in Axa’s UK management committee.
Claudio Gienal, chief executive, Axa UK & Ireland commented: “He [Matras] has proved to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years