Despite the common view of the insurance industry as dusty, outdated and populated by men in grey suits, much has been done over the last few years to introduce greater diversity and become more progressive.
Diversity in gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation have all received a huge amount of focus and it certainly does feel that progress is being made. However, there is one area that has been underrepresented in the diversity discussion – mental health.
According to a 2015 report from The
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years