Despite the common view of the insurance industry as dusty, outdated and populated by men in grey suits, much has been done over the last few years to introduce greater diversity and become more progressive.
Diversity in gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation have all received a huge amount of focus and it certainly does feel that progress is being made. However, there is one area that has been underrepresented in the diversity discussion – mental health.
According to a 2015 report from The
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas