Martyn Holman, former CEO of Brightside, is to join Eldon Insurance as a non-executive director, subject to regulatory approval.
Holman, formerly at Markerstudy, has also taken board roles at Prem Fina, Open GI and National Salvage in recent months.
Sir Mark Boleat has also been appointed as chairman of Eldon Insurance, again subject to regulatory approval.
According to Eldon, Sir Mark will oversee the Eldon Insurance board in his role as chairman. Previously, he has been director general of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years