Martyn Holman, former CEO of Brightside, is to join Eldon Insurance as a non-executive director, subject to regulatory approval.
Holman, formerly at Markerstudy, has also taken board roles at Prem Fina, Open GI and National Salvage in recent months.
Sir Mark Boleat has also been appointed as chairman of Eldon Insurance, again subject to regulatory approval.
According to Eldon, Sir Mark will oversee the Eldon Insurance board in his role as chairman. Previously, he has been director general of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches