The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Alastair Blundell, formerly head of distribution at Tokio Marine Kiln Group, to the newly developed role of head of general insurance.
Blundell will report into executive director Graeme Trudgill.
Blundell takes up the role today (16 April) and will be part of the Biba policy team.
Biba detailed that he will have responsibility for management of general insurance policy work, representing and progressing issues to the Government
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand