The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Alastair Blundell, formerly head of distribution at Tokio Marine Kiln Group, to the newly developed role of head of general insurance.
Blundell will report into executive director Graeme Trudgill.
Blundell takes up the role today (16 April) and will be part of the Biba policy team.
Biba detailed that he will have responsibility for management of general insurance policy work, representing and progressing issues to the Government
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY