The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Alastair Blundell, formerly head of distribution at Tokio Marine Kiln Group, to the newly developed role of head of general insurance.
Blundell will report into executive director Graeme Trudgill.
Blundell takes up the role today (16 April) and will be part of the Biba policy team.
Biba detailed that he will have responsibility for management of general insurance policy work, representing and progressing issues to the Government
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester