Managing general agent Pen Underwriting has announced the promotion of Nick Milton to the position of head of UK sales and distribution with responsibility for the day-to-day management of the 16-strong national sales team and the strategic expansion of Pen’s broker relationships in the UK.
In his new role Milton replaces former sales director, Simon Taylor, who stepped down earlier this year and is now wholesale MD for Jensten Group (formerly Coversure).
According to Pen, Milton comes to the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm