Managing general agent Pen Underwriting has announced the promotion of Nick Milton to the position of head of UK sales and distribution with responsibility for the day-to-day management of the 16-strong national sales team and the strategic expansion of Pen’s broker relationships in the UK.
In his new role Milton replaces former sales director, Simon Taylor, who stepped down earlier this year and is now wholesale MD for Jensten Group (formerly Coversure).
According to Pen, Milton comes to the
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings