Managing general agent Pen Underwriting has announced the promotion of Nick Milton to the position of head of UK sales and distribution with responsibility for the day-to-day management of the 16-strong national sales team and the strategic expansion of Pen’s broker relationships in the UK.
In his new role Milton replaces former sales director, Simon Taylor, who stepped down earlier this year and is now wholesale MD for Jensten Group (formerly Coversure).
According to Pen, Milton comes to the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role