Less than six months after Stefan Puttnam became joint managing director of PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers he has decided to move on Insurance Age can reveal.
Puttnam left at the end of March and staff will now report to the CEO for PIB Group’s retail specialty division, Nigel Salisbury, for an indefinite period of time.
A spokesperson commented: “Stefan has made a valuable contribution, including all the work involved in combining the talent and resources of PIB Insurance
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm