Less than six months after Stefan Puttnam became joint managing director of PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers he has decided to move on Insurance Age can reveal.
Puttnam left at the end of March and staff will now report to the CEO for PIB Group’s retail specialty division, Nigel Salisbury, for an indefinite period of time.
A spokesperson commented: “Stefan has made a valuable contribution, including all the work involved in combining the talent and resources of PIB Insurance
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns