Less than six months after Stefan Puttnam became joint managing director of PIB Insurance Brokers and Lorica Insurance Brokers he has decided to move on Insurance Age can reveal.
Puttnam left at the end of March and staff will now report to the CEO for PIB Group’s retail specialty division, Nigel Salisbury, for an indefinite period of time.
A spokesperson commented: “Stefan has made a valuable contribution, including all the work involved in combining the talent and resources of PIB Insurance
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey