Executive programme director at Liberty Specialty Markets, Pauline McNulty has been awarded a place on the InsideOut inaugural LeaderBoard which has been set up to address the problems faced by people with mental health issues in the workplace.
Unveiled at a launch event at Liberty Specialty Markets’ (LSM) London office last week, the LeaderBoard consists of a number of senior leaders prepared to talk publicly about their own experience of mental ill-health.
According to InsideOut, the list
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment