Executive programme director at Liberty Specialty Markets, Pauline McNulty has been awarded a place on the InsideOut inaugural LeaderBoard which has been set up to address the problems faced by people with mental health issues in the workplace.
Unveiled at a launch event at Liberty Specialty Markets’ (LSM) London office last week, the LeaderBoard consists of a number of senior leaders prepared to talk publicly about their own experience of mental ill-health.
According to InsideOut, the list
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers