Executive programme director at Liberty Specialty Markets, Pauline McNulty has been awarded a place on the InsideOut inaugural LeaderBoard which has been set up to address the problems faced by people with mental health issues in the workplace.
Unveiled at a launch event at Liberty Specialty Markets’ (LSM) London office last week, the LeaderBoard consists of a number of senior leaders prepared to talk publicly about their own experience of mental ill-health.
According to InsideOut, the list
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning