Direct Line Group has announced that current chief financial officer Penny James will take up the CEO role this May.
She takes over from Paul Geddes (pictured right) who is stepping down as a board member following the conclusion of the provider’s annual general meeting on 9 May.
He is set to leave the group after ten years as CEO the end of July this year.
The company has launched the search for a new CFO.
Mike Biggs, chairman of Direct Line Group (DLG), thanked Geddes for his
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1