Direct Line Group has announced that current chief financial officer Penny James will take up the CEO role this May.
She takes over from Paul Geddes (pictured right) who is stepping down as a board member following the conclusion of the provider’s annual general meeting on 9 May.
He is set to leave the group after ten years as CEO the end of July this year.
The company has launched the search for a new CFO.
Mike Biggs, chairman of Direct Line Group (DLG), thanked Geddes for his
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click