Direct Line Group has announced that current chief financial officer Penny James will take up the CEO role this May.
She takes over from Paul Geddes (pictured right) who is stepping down as a board member following the conclusion of the provider’s annual general meeting on 9 May.
He is set to leave the group after ten years as CEO the end of July this year.
The company has launched the search for a new CFO.
Mike Biggs, chairman of Direct Line Group (DLG), thanked Geddes for his
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers