At a crucial moment for the insurance and personal finance profession, with Brexit and a revolution in tech threatening to change decades-old business models, fostering a culture where key decisions are made by a diverse and inclusive workforce has never been more important.
When it comes to making the workplace more diverse and inclusive, the insurance and personal finance sector is moving in the right direction. There is a refreshing urgency to address gender and ethnicity imbalances in the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate