“I’ve always been really curious, I would walk up to anyone and ask them a question whereas some people are really hierarchical,” says Gallagher’s non-executive chair Sue Langley.
It is an attitude she believes is embedded in the broker’s culture.
“I would hope nobody in Gallagher would have any boundaries about who they wanted to talk to,” she maintains.
“I would be horrified if people in Gallagher were hierarchical and felt they couldn’t come to talk to me or others on the exec.”
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA