“I’ve always been really curious, I would walk up to anyone and ask them a question whereas some people are really hierarchical,” says Gallagher’s non-executive chair Sue Langley.
It is an attitude she believes is embedded in the broker’s culture.
“I would hope nobody in Gallagher would have any boundaries about who they wanted to talk to,” she maintains.
“I would be horrified if people in Gallagher were hierarchical and felt they couldn’t come to talk to me or others on the exec.”
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK