Leeds-based Marshall Wooldridge, which was bought by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in September 2016, has appointed Geoff Kirk as managing director.
Kirk was formerly head of office for Marsh Milton Keynes and Cambridge and will head up the 70-strong team at Marshall Wooldridge.
He takes the managing director role from James Hall, one of the original founders of the business.
Hall becomes CEO and will focus on the strategic relationship of the business and developing key client relationships.
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh