Leeds-based Marshall Wooldridge, which was bought by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in September 2016, has appointed Geoff Kirk as managing director.
Kirk was formerly head of office for Marsh Milton Keynes and Cambridge and will head up the 70-strong team at Marshall Wooldridge.
He takes the managing director role from James Hall, one of the original founders of the business.
Hall becomes CEO and will focus on the strategic relationship of the business and developing key client relationships.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals