Leeds-based Marshall Wooldridge, which was bought by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in September 2016, has appointed Geoff Kirk as managing director.
Kirk was formerly head of office for Marsh Milton Keynes and Cambridge and will head up the 70-strong team at Marshall Wooldridge.
He takes the managing director role from James Hall, one of the original founders of the business.
Hall becomes CEO and will focus on the strategic relationship of the business and developing key client relationships.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto