Leeds-based Marshall Wooldridge, which was bought by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in September 2016, has appointed Geoff Kirk as managing director.
Kirk was formerly head of office for Marsh Milton Keynes and Cambridge and will head up the 70-strong team at Marshall Wooldridge.
He takes the managing director role from James Hall, one of the original founders of the business.
Hall becomes CEO and will focus on the strategic relationship of the business and developing key client relationships.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn